Choose your scale for more information.
Reconnecting your scale (video)
Reconnecting your scale (step-by-step)
To reconnect your Aria scale:
- In a web browser, go to www.fitbit.com/scale/setup/start.
- Click the pink Get Started button in order to begin the setup process.
- Enter a name for your scale and your initials.
- Put your scale into setup mode by removing a battery from your scale when you're prompted to do so, then wait 10 seconds and reinsert the battery.
- Your scale will show "Wi-Fi is (your network name)" followed by "Tap to change." With the palms of your hands, press down firmly and briefly (less than a second) on the lower two corners of the scale. You should see the message "Setup active" on your scale's screen. Note: If the screen is blank, you see the message "Step on," or if the message “Tap to change” scrolls across the scale’s screen, take out and reinsert a battery, then repeat the setup process.
- After you see the message “Setup Active,” follow the instructions in your web browser to complete the setup process.
To reconnect your Aria 2 scale:
- With your scale and Wi-Fi router nearby, open the Fitbit app on your Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet, or computer.
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon ().
- Tap or click Aria 2.
- Tap or click Wi-Fi Network or Pair Scale to Different Network (depending on the device).
- Tap or click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your scale to your network.