Changes in your network can include:
- A new network name
- A new network provider
- A new password
- A new router
If you've made one of these changes, reconnect your Aria® to your network.
Reconnecting your scale (video)
Reconnecting your video (step-by-step)
To reconnect your scale:
- Using your computer or a phone/tablet with wireless access, please go to www.fitbit.com/scale/setup/start.
- Click the pink Get Started button in order to begin the setup process.
- Enter a name for your scale and your initials.
- Put your scale into setup mode by removing a battery from your scale when you're prompted to do so, then wait ten seconds and reinsert the battery.
- Your scale will display "Wi-Fi is (your network name)" followed by "Tap to change". Using the palms of your hands, press down firmly and briefly (less than a second) on the lower two corners of the scale. "Setup active" should appear on your scale's display. If you see "Step on," if “Tap to change” scrolls across the scale’s screen, or if the display goes blank, you will need to again take out and reinsert a battery, then repeat the process.
- Once the scale reads “Setup Active,” follow the prompts on your computer's screen to complete the relinking process.