If you're having trouble syncing your tracker with your computer, you may need to reinstall the Fitbit Connect software. For more information about syncing, see How do Fitbit trackers sync their data?
Before reinstalling, we recommend that you temporarily disable any antivirus software because it may interfere with proper installation of Fitbit Connect. You can re-enable your antivirus once the installation is complete.
- On a PC: Open Control Panel > Programs and Features > select Fitbit Connect and Uninstall.
On a Mac: search for Fitbit Connect. Open the file, then click the Uninstall icon.
- Restart your computer.
- Go to www.fitbit.com/setup.
- Scroll to the button and click the Download button.
- Find and open the file you just downloaded, then follow the instructions onscreen.
- Try to force sync your tracker:
- Make sure your tracker is nearby and awake.
- Click the Fitbit Connect icon and choose Open Main Menu.
- Click Sync Now. You may be asked to sign in, after which your tracker should sync with your account.