Choose your device for more information.
To turn Fitbit Blaze off and on:
- Swipe right to left on the home screen to the Settings screen.
- Tap Settings and scroll down to Shutdown.
- Tap Shutdown and confirm.
- To turn your Blaze back on, press any button.
- Sync your tracker as soon as you turn it back on. If you don't, the time may be incorrect.
To turn Fitbit One off and on:
- Put your One in the charging cable and plug it in.
- Hold the button for 12 seconds. The battery icon will disappear after about 5 seconds but keep holding the button a few seconds longer. Your One will turn off and you can remove it from the charging cable.
- To turn your One back on, press and hold the button for a few seconds.
To turn Fitbit Surge off and on:
- Press the Home button (left) and then swipe to the Settings screen.
- Tap Settings and swipe until you see Shutdown.
- Tap the arrow on the bottom right.
- Tap the checkmark to confirm shutdown.
- To turn your Surge back on, press any button.
To turn Fitbit Ionic off and on:
On Ionic, open the Settings app (
) > About
> confirm the shutdown.
To turn your watch back on, press any button.
To turn your Flyer off and on:
- Press and hold the Power button on the right earbud for 1 second until the LED changes color. For more information about the color of the light, see What does the color of the light on my Flyer mean?
- Listen for a tone and audio notification. If you turned on Flyer, you'll hear the current battery level and number of connected devices. If you turned off Flyer, you'll hear the current battery level. Flyer turns off automatically if you haven't played music or received a phone call for 10 minutes.
If Flyer doesn't turn on when you press and hold the Power button, charge your headphones. For more information about charging Flyer, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
If Flyer is powered on, but isn't connected to a device, see How do I connect Flyer to my audio devices?