After taking a measurement, you should see a half-circle at the top of the scale’s display, followed by a checkmark. This indicates a successful sync of the new measurement.
In a few instances syncing will not complete and you may see one of the following error messages on the scale’s display:
- NO SYNC
- WIFI Symbol with an “X”
- No error message, but the measurement does not sync to your Fitbit.com account
If any of these conditions occur, consider the following tips and troubleshooting:
- Have you made any changes to your network, such as a new router, network name, or password? If so, you will need to set up the scale again. See I've made changes to my network. How do I reconnect my scale?
- Keep your Aria® within 30 feet of the main router for optimal syncing.
- Several walls, floors, or objects between the scale and router can cause interference.
- The network may have too much traffic or there are too many other Wi-Fi networks nearby.
- The scale is connected to the router through an extender.
If you’re still experiencing syncing issues with your Aria, please try setting up the scale again using How do I set up my Aria?