The latest iOS release is affecting syncing on select Blaze trackers. On your mobile device go to Settings > About. If the Version is 10.1.1 or below, you're not affected by this issue and it's likely your syncing difficulty is caused by a missing requirement or other common issue. Follow the instructions in Why won't my tracker sync?
If the Version is 10.2 or 10.2.1, update your Blaze to the latest firmware version (8.301.8) to resolve the issue. For step-by-step instructions, see How do I update my tracker?
If you're receiving an error when attempting to update your Blaze's firmware, follow these steps:
- On your mobile device, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Find Blaze in the My Devices list.
- Tap the info icon and tap Forget this Device.
- Go back to the Fitbit app and update your tracker.
After the update is complete, you'll need to turn on notifications again. To do so, follow these steps:
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon ().
- Tap Blaze.
- Tap Notifications. Turn on the specific notifications you'd like to see and follow the prompts.