Connect up to 8 Bluetooth audio devices to your Fitbit watch, including Fitbit Flyer headphones, to listen to playlists on your watch.
How do I pair an audio device to my Fitbit watch?
When you add a new Bluetooth audio device for the first time, make sure both the device and your watch are in pairing mode.
To pair a new Bluetooth audio device, follow the steps below or scroll down to watch the video (English only):
- Start by activating pairing mode on your Bluetooth headphones, speaker, or other audio device.
- On your watch, open the Settings app () and then scroll down and tap Bluetooth.
- Tap + Audio Device. Your watch searches for nearby devices.
- When your watch finds nearby Bluetooth audio devices, it shows a list on the screen. Tap the name of the device you want to pair.
When pairing is complete, a check mark appears on the screen.
To see these steps in action, watch our video (English only):
Can I automatically connect Fitbit Flyer to my Fitbit watch?
After you pair Fitbit Flyer to your watch, the two devices automatically connect when in range and powered on. For more information see, How do I connect Flyer to my audio devices?
How do I change the Bluetooth audio device my Fitbit watch is connected to?
To listen to audio with a different Bluetooth audio device:
- On your watch, open the Settings app ()
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the audio device you want to use or pair a new device. Then wait a moment for the device to connect.
How do I remove an audio device connected to my Fitbit watch?
To delete a Bluetooth audio device:
- On your watch, open the Settings app ().
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Scroll down and tap Remove.
- Tap the device you want to remove and then tap Yes to confirm.