Track your activity with Fitbit to collect badges on your Fitbit profile.
Choose a shortcut to see the answer below:
How do I earn badges?
Badges reward your step-based activities, floors climbed, and weight goals. Note that while we work on new ways to reward cycling achievements, the distance earned by cycling with Fitbit Surge, Blaze, or Charge 2 does not count towards your lifetime distance badges or other step-based badges.
Step and floor badges are only earned while you wear your Fitbit tracker, meaning manually logged activities do not count towards step badges. Weight goal badges are earned for data automatically transferred from an Aria® scale and any weights you log manually.
How do I see my badges?
Your badges appear on your Fitbit profile:
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon (), and then tap or click your profile.
- On fitbit.com, visit http://www.fitbit.com/badges/all or add the Top Badges title to your dashboard.
Note that weight badges do not appear among your Top Badges in the Fitbit app.
How do I make badges visible to others?
You can keep your badges private or share them with your friends. To make your badges visible to others, edit your Fitbit public profile:
- Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right.
- Click Settings > Privacy.
- Choose whether you want your achievements (badges) visible to you only, your friends, or all Fitbit users.
How do I share badges?
You can share your badges with friends and family by text, email, social media, and other apps that allow photo sharing.
To share, tap the individual badge you want to share and tap the Share button. Choose the app you want to use.
How do I delete badges?
Step and floor badges cannot be removed from your account once they have been awarded, but weight badges can be deleted.
To delete a weight badge:
- Go to http://www.fitbit.com/badges/all.
- Hover over the badge you'd like to delete.
- Click the trash can to permanently delete the badge.
Why don't manually logged activities count towards badges?
Badges are designed to reward your step-based activities that are recorded while you wear your Fitbit tracker. Manually logged activities are intended to help you track activities that are based on effort rather than steps or distance, so they do not count towards step badges.