Track your activity with Fitbit to collect badges on your Fitbit profile. For information about Fitbit Coach badges, see About Fitbit Coach.
For a full list of Fitbit badges see https://blog.fitbit.com/fitbit-badges/?.
How do I earn badges?
Badges reward your step-based activities, floors climbed, and weight goals. Note that while we work on new ways to reward cycling achievements, the distance earned by tracking your bike rides with your Fitbit device doesn't count towards your lifetime distance badges or other step-based badges.
Step and floor badges are only earned while you wear your Fitbit device, meaning manually logged activities do not count towards step badges. Weight goal badges are earned for data automatically transferred from a Fitbit Aria or Fitbit Aria 2 scale and any weights you log manually.
How do I see my badges?
You can view your badges in the Fitbit app or your fitbit.com dashboard.
To view badges in the app:
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon ().
- Tap your name > Badges and Trophies.
- Tap Badge Collection to see your complete collection of badges, including any weight badges you’ve earned.Note that weight badges don't appear among your Top Badges in the Fitbit app.
On Fitbit Ionic or Fitbit Versa, check which daily and lifetime badges you’ll unlock next in Fitbit Today:
- Swipe up from the clock face on your watch to see Fitbit Today.
- Locate the badges tile. You may have to swipe up to find it. If you don’t see the badges tile, tap Settings at the bottom of Fitbit Today and make sure the badges tile is turned on.
- Swipe left on the badges tile to see up to 4 of the next daily and lifetime badges you can earn.
How do I make badges visible to others?
You can keep your badges private or share them with your friends. To make your badges visible to others, edit your Fitbit public profile:
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon ().
- Tap or click Privacy > Badges & Trophies.
- Choose whether you want your badges and trophies visible to only you, your friends, or all Fitbit users. You can set the privacy of your weight badges separately.
- Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon () in the top right.
- Click Settings > Privacy.
- Choose whether you want your badges and trophies visible to only you, your friends, or all Fitbit users.
How do I share badges?
To share your badges, tap the individual badge you want to share and tap the Share
button. Choose a group on the Fitbit community where you want to share the post. To choose a different sharing method, tap or click the option to share the post outside of Fitbit.
Why don't manually logged activities count towards badges?
Badges are designed to reward your step-based activities that are recorded while you wear your Fitbit device. Manually logged activities are intended to help you track activities that are based on effort rather than steps or distance, so they do not count towards step badges.