As part of the setup process for some Fitbit devices, you'll be asked to connect your device to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I find my Wi-Fi network password?
Many routers have the password printed on the router itself. If you can't find the password printed on the router, or if the password has been changed, choose a section below:
- Right-click the Wi-Fi icon in your system tray.
- Click Open Network and Sharing Center.
- In the window that opens, click the name of your network.
- In the new window, click Wireless Properties.
- In the Security tab of the Network Properties Window, click the box next to Show characters to see your Wi-Fi password.
- Open your Finder.
- In the Applications section, select Utilities.
- Open Keychain Access.
- In the Passwords category, double-click the name of your Wi-Fi network. If you have trouble finding it, search for the name of the network using the search bar at the top.
- Click the box next to Show password and enter your computer administrator's name and password. The password is shown in the Show password box.
How do I find my Wi-Fi network security setting?
To determine if your Wi-Fi network is compatible with your Fitbit device, you may need to check your network's security setting. To find this information, choose a section below: