Log and track your daily water consumption on your wrist or in the Fitbit app. You can also set a water consumption goal and track your progress each day.
How do I log my water intake?
On Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa, you can log your water intake on your wrist, in the Fitbit app, or on the fitbit.com dashboard.
- On the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the + icon > Log Water.
- Choose an amount of water and tap Save.
- Select Log tab.
- At the bottom of the page, log your water intake.
- Click Log it.
- Swipe up from the clock face to see Fitbit Today.
- Locate the water tile. You may have to swipe up to find it. If you don’t see the water tile, tap Settings at the bottom of Fitbit Today and make sure you turned on the water tile.
- Tap the + icon on the water tile and enter the amount of water you drank.
- Tap the check mark.
How do I set a goal for water intake?
Choose a section for instructions.
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon .
- Under Goals, find Nutrition & Body.
- Tap Water and enter the number of ounces you want to consume per day. If you want to log cups or milliliters instead you can do so on fitbit.com.
- Hover your mouse over the bottom of the water tile. Click on the gear icon.
- Enter your desired daily consumption goal.
- Click Done.