How do I change my language on Fitbit?
Fitbit products are available in several languages based on the regions where we sell our products.
Changing the language on your phone changes the language in the Fitbit app.
- Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the bottom right next to your current country, click Change to choose a different country. Your fitbit.com dashboard automatically updates to the primary language for the country you select.
- From the Today tab in the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture App Settings Location.
- Turn off the option to automatically detect your country.
- Choose your country, then sync your device.
- Follow the instructions to update your device to use the language you selected.
Note that your Fitbit device uses the same language that you use for your Fitbit account.
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture.
- Tap Aria 2 Language.
- Choose the language you want to use.
Fitbit Flyer provides voice prompts for various notifications such as powering on and off, the current battery level, and how many devices the headphones are currently connected to. The default language Flyer uses for notifications is English.
To change the language Flyer uses:
- Make sure Flyer is not playing audio and you aren't using the headphones on a phone call.
- Press the Power button and the Select button at the same time.
- Press the same two buttons again to switch to the next language. Continue to briefly press the buttons until you hear your preferred language.
You can receive notifications from Flyer in the languages listed below. When you change languages, Flyer switches languages in the following order:
- No language (tones only)
Click the globe icon at the top of the page, and choose your preferred language.
Was this information helpful?