To connect your Fitbit and Strava accounts:
- Visit http://strava.fitbit.com/ and tap or click Connect.
- Log in to your Strava account.
- When prompted, authorize Strava to connect to your Fitbit account and follow the on-screen instructions.
Your Fitbit activities will now appear on Strava, and your runs and rides tracked by Strava will contribute to your Fitbit all-day stats. If you own a Fitbit Ionic, use the Strava app on your watch to see your last 10 run, bike, and swim exercises tracked by Strava. If you're interested in exporting your GPS data from your Fitbit account to Strava, see Can I export my fitness data to my computer?
Keep in mind that the following types of activities won't sync to Strava:
- Non-GPS activities
- Previously completed activities
- Duplicate activities—that is, if you already recorded an activity with Strava, a Fitbit activity that occurs at the same time won't sync.
Note that after linking your accounts you may see some differences in the way data is calculated for your exercises on each site. For more information, refer to Strava's Calorie Calculation article.