Article

How do I change the activity goal on my tracker?

« Go Back

Information

 
Article Text

Get motivated by setting a daily goal and watching your progress throughout the day. When you reach your goal, your tracker will vibrate and then flash in celebration.

Choosing an activity goal

By default you have a step goal of 10,000. For instructions on changing your goal, see How do I track my fitness goals with Fitbit?

The following table shows the different goals available for each tracker. Daily goals are not available for Fitbit One and Fitbit Zip trackers.
TrackerGoal
Fitbit Blaze
Fitbit Charge
Fitbit Charge HR
Fitbit Force
Fitbit Surge
Steps
Floors
Distance
Calories burned
Fitbit Charge 2Steps
Floors
Distance
Calories burned
Active minutes
Fitbit Alta
Fitbit Alta HR
Fitbit Flex 2
Steps
Distance
Calories burned
Active minutes
Fitbit FlexSteps
Distance
Calories burned

Changing your goal's value

At times you may want to increase or decrease your goal, such as changing your step goal to 20,000 steps. For instructions, see How do I track my fitness goals with Fitbit?

After changing your goal, sync your tracker.

Viewing your goal progress

On Fitbit trackers with screens, you'll see a progress bar letting you know how close you are to reaching your goal. Flex and Flex 2 work differently.

Flex

To see your goal progress on an original Flex, tap your tracker twice with your finger. One or more LED indicator lights will turn on, with each light representing 20% of your total goal. The blinking light shows the segment you're currently working on. For example, if the first two lights are solid and the third is blinking, you've reached 40% of your goal and you're on your way towards 60%.
User-added image

Flex 2

To see your goal progress on a Flex 2, tap your tracker twice with your finger. One or more LED indicator lights will turn on, with each light representing 25% of your total goal. The blinking light shows the segment you're currently working on. For example, if the first two lights are solid and the third is blinking, you've reached 50% of your goal and you're on your way towards 75%.
User-added image

Attachment 
Last updated: March 14, 2017
I found this article helpful I found this article helpful

I did not find this article helpful I did not find this article helpful

Find strength in numbers

Expert advice to the latest news. It’s all here.

Let's talk

Get Support