The Fitstar menu on Fitbit Blaze provides three guided workouts right on your wrist. When you're done with the workout, you can find your results in your exercise history. The workouts are:
- Warm it Up (8 minutes)
- 7 Minute Workout
- 10 Minute Abs
Note that Fitstar workouts are battery intensive; we recommend making sure your Blaze is charged before starting a workout.
To get started with a Fitstar workout:
- Swipe left until you find the Fitstar screen.
- Tap the Fitstar screen and then swipe to choose your workout.
- When you’re ready, tap the Play icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. You’ll see a 10 second preview. To skip the preview, tap the Play icon again. Blaze vibrates to let you know when it’s time to start and stop.
- During the workout you can tap the Pause button in the bottom right corner of the screen. After pausing, you can skip a move or end your session.
- At the end of the session, you’ll see a review of your workout that includes calories burned, average heart rate, max heart rate, and workout duration.
More workouts are available in two stand-alone apps—Fitbit Coach and Fitstar Yoga. For more information see coach.fitbit.com.