If you connected Fitbit Flyer to a phone with a voice assistant such as Siri, Google Assistant, or Cortana, you can access the voice assistant using Flyer's microphones.
How do I access my phone's voice assistant?
To access the voice assistant while using Flyer:
- Connect Flyer to your phone. For more information about connecting Flyer to your phone, see How do I connect Flyer to my audio devices?
- While Flyer and your phone are powered on and connected, press and hold the Select button on Flyer until you hear the voice assistant respond. Note that if you're on a call you can't access the voice assistant
- Speak your command. For example, "What's the weather today?" The microphones pick up your voice and transmit it to your phone.
- Listen or check your phone for the response from the voice assistant.
If you have difficulty accessing your phone's voice assistant through Flyer, it may be due to a lack of one of the requirements listed below.
- Both Flyer and your phone must be powered on. If you're unsure if Flyer is on, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device?
- Flyer must be connected to your phone and you can't be on a phone call. For more information about connecting Flyer to your phone, see How do I connect Flyer to my audio devices?
- You must have a voice assistant, such as Siri, Google Assistant, or Cortana, installed and enabled on your phone.