If you're having difficulty connecting Fitbit Flyer to a device, first make sure the following requirements are met:
- Flyer must be near your device.
- Both the device and Flyer must be powered on. If you're unsure if Flyer is on, see About Fitbit Flyer.
- Your device must be Bluetooth-enabled and Bluetooth must be turned on. Some devices disable Bluetooth when low on power, so make sure your device is fully charged.
- Flyer must be paired to the device before you can listen to audio. If you're unsure if Flyer is paired to the device, open the Bluetooth menu on your device and check if Flyer is listed. If it's not listed, follow the instructions in How do I connect Flyer to my audio devices?
- Flyer can connect to two devices at the same time. If two devices are already connected, try temporarily disabling Bluetooth on one of the connected devices, then turn Flyer off and back on.
If you still can't connect Flyer to your device, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your device and find Flyer in the list of devices. Tap or click Flyer in this list while the headphones are powered on.
- If the device still fails to connect to Flyer, tap or click to forget Flyer on your device so the headphones no longer appear in the Bluetooth menu.
- Put Flyer in pairing mode by holding the Power button for 4 seconds when turning it on.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your device and select Flyer.
- If the pairing process didn't work, restart both your device and Flyer, and re-attempt steps 3 and 4.
- If the devices seem to connect, but no audio is coming through, press the Up button on Flyer to turn the volume up while music or other audio is playing. Flyer may be muted.
- If you still can't connect Flyer to your device, contact Customer Support for assistance.