Review our troubleshooting tips below.
Note that the information in this article is for the Fitbit Coach app on phones and tablets. For information on the Coach app for Fitbit Ionic or Fitbit Versa series, see How do I use the Fitbit Coach app on my Fitbit watch?
Why won’t video workouts play?
- Make sure that your device has a strong internet connection.
- Force quit and restart the Fitbit Coach app.
- Check to see if an update is available for the Fitbit Coach app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit Coach app.
- If your problem persists, contact Customer Support.
Why can’t I hear any sound?
- Increase the volume on your device.
- If your device has a mute option, make sure it hasn't been turned on. If you plug in headphones to your device and hear sound, your device is muted. Unplug your headphones and turn off the mute option to allow the sound to play through your device’s speakers.
For more information on how to adjust music and sound settings, see About Fitbit Coach