See your live heart-rate data during workouts with the Fitbit Coach app on your Windows 10 device or Xbox. To see live heart-rate data, verify that you have the following requirements:
- A Fitbit device that tracks heart rate
- A Windows 10 device or Xbox with the Fitbit Coach app installed
- A Windows 10 device with the Fitbit app installed
To check if your device is compatible with the Fitbit Coach app, see About Fitbit Coach
. To check if your device is compatible with the Fitbit app, see http://www.fitbit.com/devices
You must also:
- Use the same account to log in to the Fitbit Coach app and the Fitbit app
- Use the same Microsoft account to log in on each Windows 10 device or Xbox
How do I turn on live heart rate in the Fitbit Coach app?
- Log in to the Fitbit app on your Windows 10 device. Note that you must use the same account that you use to log in to the Fitbit Coach app.
- Sync your Fitbit device with the Windows 10 device.
- Open the Fitbit Coach app on the same device or any other Windows 10 device or Xbox using the same Microsoft account.
- Tap the heart icon on the workout preview screen. During workouts, you can see your heart rate in the top-right corner.
Why don't I see my heart rate in the Fitbit Coach app?
If you can't see your heart rate data, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check that heart rate tracking is turned on on your Fitbit device. For instructions, see Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device?
- Verify that you're within 30 feet of your Windows 10 device. Your Windows 10 device must remain nearby for your heart rate data to appear during your workout.
- Manually sync your Fitbit device with your Windows 10 device. For more information, see How do Fitbit devices sync their data? If your device doesn't sync, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? Note that you can't sync your Fitbit device with the Fitbit app on Xbox.
- Log out of the Fitbit app and Fitbit Coach app and log in again, being sure to use the same Fitbit account to log in to both apps.
- To log out of the Fitbit Coach app, tap the Settings tab > Logout.
- To log out of the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Log Out.
- If you're using 2 different devices (for example, if you sync your Fitbit device with your Windows 10 phone and use the Fitbit Coach app on Xbox), verify that you're logged in to the same Microsoft account on both devices:
- Tap the Start button on the taskbar.
- Tap the gear icon .
- Under your name, check the email address. Verify that the email address matches the email address used on your other device. If it doesn’t match, tap Other Users to add your Microsoft account, then log out and log in as that user.
- Go to http://account.microsoft.com/devices and log in to your Microsoft account.
- Check that your phone is listed as a device. If it’s not listed, it’s using a different Microsoft account.
- Press the Xbox Home button.
- Use the bumpers to navigate to the System tab .
- Press Settings.
- Under Account, press Sign-in, security & passkey.
- Under Show on Home, check the email address. Verify that the email address matches the email address used on your other device. If it doesn’t match, see Microsoft’s help article to switch profiles.
- If you're using 2 different devices, connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Verify that your Fitbit Coach app and Fitbit app are updated to the latest version.