How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?
Fitbit devices offer various designs for your clock screen.
To change your clock face:
- With your device nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture your device image.
- Tap GalleryClocks tab.
- Browse the available clock faces. Tap the clock face you want Install.
Note the following on Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Sense series, and Fitbit Versa series:
- To update the clock face on your watch, you must have no more than 38 apps installed.
- Some clock faces have different color themes or other settings. To adjust the settings of a clock face, tap the installed clock face Settings.
- Many clock faces also require access to certain stats or other information. Note that turning off any of these permissions might cause the clock face to stop functioning. To adjust what a clock face has access to, tap the installed clock face See all details Permissions.
On Ionic, Sense series, and Versa series, save up to 5 clock faces to switch between them:
- When you select a new clock face, it’s automatically saved unless you already have 5 saved clock faces.
- To save a new clock face when you already have 5 saved clock faces, remove a saved clock face before switching to the new one. If you switch to the new clock face without first removing a saved clock face, you'll see it on your watch, but it won't be added to your saved clock faces.
- To see your saved clock faces from your watch, open the Clocks app (available on certain devices) and swipe to find the clock face you want to use. Tap to select it.
- On Sense and Versa 3, you can also press and hold your finger on your current clock face to open the Clocks app .
- To see your saved clock faces in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture your device image Gallery. See your saved clock faces in My Clocks.
- To remove a clock face, tap the clock face Remove clock face.
- To switch to a saved clock face, tap the clock face Select.
The Bitmoji clock face is available on Ionic, Sense series, and Versa series watches. Before installing this clock face, you need a Bitmoji account linked to a Snapchat account. For more information on downloading Bitmoji and linking your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts, see Bitmoji’s help article.
To install the Bitmoji clock face:
- With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab your profile picture your device image.
- Tap Gallery.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji.
- In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result Install Install.
- After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
- In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.
After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.
If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.
For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.
Was this information helpful?