About Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition
The Ionic: adidas edition watch includes a unique adidas coaching experience, a signature band, an exclusive clock face, and more.
For more information on Ionic features, see About Fitbit Ionic.
Set up Ionic: adidas edition in the Fitbit app. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your watch. Note that you must first choose Ionic, then choose Ionic: adidas edition as your device. For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device?
Ionic: adidas edition comes with an adidas-designed clock face inspired by the iconic race bib. You can change the color of the design, or pick another design. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?
The adidas Train app is a unique coaching experience created in collaboration with adidas, and is exclusive to Ionic: adidas edition. The app comes with 6 workouts that can help you become a better runner:
- Dynamic warm up: Prepare for your next workout with exercises designed to increase your core temperature and get your body ready to work
- Power pace: Increase your power during runs with a workout made to train the body to be more elastic, forceful, and efficient
- Metabolic: Increase your speed and boost your metabolism with this interval training workout that combines bursts of intense movement followed by moments of recovery
- Run activation: Improve your foundation for all running-related movements with a quick bodyweight workout focused on hip, core, and shoulder stability
- Strong stride: Enhance the power and efficiency behind each movement with a workout that focuses on building strength throughout your run
- Post run stretch: Ensure proper recovery after runs and workouts with a fast and easy cool-down stretch
Choose a workout, then watch the preview or tap the play icon to start. For more information, see How do I use the Coach app on my Fitbit watch?