How do I use the adidas Train app on Ionic?
The adidas Train (
) app on Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition provides access to exclusive adidas on-screen workouts that can help you become a better runner. Follow along with step-by-step training to guide you through every movement. When you're done with a workout, you can find your results in your exercise history.
Note: Workouts in the adidas Train app are battery intensive; make sure your Ionic: adidas edition is charged before starting a workout.
What workouts come with the adidas Train app?
The adidas Train app on Ionic: adidas edition provides 6 workouts designed to make you a stronger, faster runner:
- Dynamic warm up: Prepare for your next workout with exercises designed to increase your core temperature and get your body ready to work
- Power pace: Increase your power during runs with a workout made to train the body to be more elastic, forceful, and efficient
- Metabolic: Increase your speed and boost your metabolism with this interval training workout that combines bursts of intense movement followed by moments of recovery
- Run activation: Improve your foundation for all running-related movements with a quick bodyweight workout focused on hip, core, and shoulder stability
- Strong stride: Enhance the power and efficiency behind each movement with a workout that focuses on building strength throughout your run
- Post run stretch: Ensure proper recovery after runs and workouts with a fast and easy cool-down stretch
How do I workout with the adidas Train app on Ionic?
The adidas Train app is available on Ionic: adidas edition. For more information, see About Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition
To workout with adidas Train:
- On your watch, open the adidas Train app ().
- Choose your workout. To preview a workout, tap the menu icon () in the top right corner.
- When you’re ready, tap the Play icon in the bottom right corner. You’ll see a 7 second preview. To skip the preview, tap the Play icon again. Your watch vibrates to let you know when it’s time to start and stop.
- During the workout you can tap the Pause button in the bottom right corner. After pausing, you can skip a move or end your session.
- At the end of the session, you’ll see a review of your workout that includes calories burned, average heart rate, max heart rate, and workout duration.
How do I play music during an adidas Train workout?
To control music playing from your phone or listen to music stored on your watch during your workout, open a music app, select your playlist, and then return to the adidas Train app. Pair a Bluetooth audio device, such as headphones or a speaker, to your watch to listen to music. For more information, see How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch?