How do I recycle my Fitbit device?
Learn how to recycle your old or unused Fitbit devices.
- Before you recycle your Fitbit device, we recommend that you erase or factory reset it to protect your personal information. For instructions, see How do I erase my Fitbit device?
- Request a free shipping label from our third-party recycling partner (in association with Google). The prepaid shipping label is emailed to you.
- US: Request a shipping label from RLG.
- Rest of the world: Request a shipping label from Re-Teck. Note: The recycling program is available in selection locations at this time.
- Place your device in a box, attach the label, and following the shipping instructions, or drop it off at a collection site near you.
- US: Find a collection site on the RLG website.
- Rest of the world: Visit the Re-Tech website, and click on UPS Store Locator for list of collection sites.
For more information about our commitment to sustainability, see the Fitbit website.
Was this information helpful?