To set up the Ultra using a new email address and account, please do the following:
Installing the software:
- Go to www.fitbit.com/start/ultra and download the latest software on the computer.
- Run the installation file and follow on screen instructions.
- After installation, you will be taken to the Account Setup screen.
Setting up the tracker:
- If you have just installed the software, you will be taken to the Account Setup screen. Otherwise, right click on the Fitbit Service Manager icon in the tray application and choose Account Setup (Windows) or double click on the Fitbit application in the Applications folder (Mac).
- Sign up as a new member by entering a new email address and creating a password.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter your personal information on your account. This information will help the tracker's accuracy when calculating the distance traveled and calories burned.
- Plug in the base station, place the tracker on the base station and press and release the button on the tracker.
- The tracker will show a series of numbers for you to type into your computer.
- Once you enter those numbers into your computer, you will be asked how you want to be greeted by your tracker.
- After that, the tracker will be paired to the new account.
August 16, 2014