If your tracker is not syncing with the Fitbit app for your iOS device, verify the following requirements and try the troubleshooting steps. If you're unable to sync after trouble shooting, please contact Customer Support.
First, verify the following:
- You're attempting to sync with a supported device. To see the most current list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices.
- Your iOS software is updated to the latest version. Check for software updates by tapping Settings > General > Software Update.
- Bluetooth is enabled in Settings > Bluetooth on your iOS device.
- Your iOS device is not managing multiple Bluetooth connections at the same time. For more information, see The Fitbit app for iOS is interfering with my other Bluetooth devices.
If your tracker is still not syncing to a supported iOS device, try syncing after each of the following steps:
- If your tracker syncs with one iOS device but not a second device or your computer, follow the instructions in Why is my tracker only syncing with one mobile device?
- Turn off Bluetooth and then turn it back on. Go to Settings > Bluetooth to access Bluetooth settings.
- Force quit the Fitbit app. Once the Fitbit app is closed, open it again.
- Reboot your iOS device and then reopen the Fitbit app.
- Restart your tracker. For instructions, see How do I restart my tracker?
If you're still having trouble, please contact Customer Support