A few factors can cause your battery to stop charging:
- Dirty charging contacts—Try cleaning them using the instructions in How do I clean my tracker?
- Faulty charging sources (USB port or plug)—Try a different USB port or UL-certified wall charger. Do not use a USB hub.
- Tracker isn’t connected to the charger—Try reconnecting your tracker to the charging cable. If your tracker has a display, you’ll see a battery icon while it's charging. Fitbit Flex™ lights up while charging. If you have a Fitbit Alta™, make sure the charging contacts are clipped into the charging cable.
- Firmware is outdated—Try updating your tracker using the instructions in How do I update my tracker?
- A defective tracker—Try restarting it using the instructions in How do I restart my tracker?
If your tracker still won't charge, the tracker or the battery may be defective. Contact Customer Support