Though Flex is designed to be worn on your wrist, you can remove the tracker from the wristband and carry it in your pocket. We do not recommend wearing Flex on your ankle.
Choosing your wristband
Your Flex comes with a large and a small wristband. You can find a wristband sizing tool here. If you choose the small wristband, you’ll need to remove the clasp from the large wristband and put it into the small wristband.
Removing the clasp
Push the clasp out with one thumb from the inside of the wristband, then pull out the clasp.
Putting the clasp in securely
Insert the clasp into the wristband and press a few times with both thumbs to ensure that the clasp is flat and in line with the wristband.
If there is a bulge on the inside of the band between the two inside prongs of the clasp, find a small object like a credit card to push it flat.
Inserting the tracker
Hold the tracker in your hand with the grey arrow facing up. Insert this end into the wristband, with the arrow pointing toward the holes in the wristband.
Securing your wristband
- Put on the wristband so the window of lights are closest to the outside of your wrist and facing you.
- Align both ends of the wristband so they are directly overlapping each other with the clasp over the two holes that best fit your wrist.
- Squeeze both the clasp and the wristband between your thumb and forefinger until you hear a click.
You’ll know your Flex wristband is securely fastened if both ends of the wristband are fully inserted.
If you’re having trouble, try securing the wristband off your wrist to get a feel for how it securely clasps and then try again on your wrist.
Care and Wearing Tips
- Clean and dry the Flex regularly, particularly under the band.
- Wear your Flex band loosely enough to allow air circulation.
- Use skin care products sparingly on the areas of the wrist covered by the Flex.
- If you notice any signs of skin irritation or experience any discomfort, please discontinue use.