If your tracker is not syncing with the Fitbit app for iOS, verify the following requirements and try the troubleshooting steps. If you're unable to sync after troubleshooting, please contact Fitbit Customer Support.
First, verify the following:
- You're attempting to sync with a supported device. To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices.
- Your iOS software is updated to the latest version.Verify by going to Settings > General > Software Update to check for updates.
- Bluetooth is enabled in iOS settings.
- An existing sync is not already in progress. Open the Fitbit app and view the dashboard. The screen will tell you the last time your tracker synced and whether a sync is in progress.
TroubleshootingIf your tracker is still not syncing to a supported iOS device, complete the following steps:
- Restart your tracker. See How do I restart my tracker? for instructions.
- After your tracker has restarted, reboot your iOS device and then open the Fitbit app to initiate a sync.
- If you're still having trouble, set up your tracker as a new device by following the instructions in Setting up Your Tracker with the Fitbit app for iOS. Note that if you have not synced in over 24 hours, your activity data for previous days will be lost and only today’s data will remain.