The time on your tracker's display may be incorrect due to the timezone being set incorrectly on your profile, or settings not being synced to your tracker. The time displayed on your tracker is configured using the Fitbit.com website.
To configure the timezone:
- Log in to your Fitbit.com dashboard.
- Click the gear icon on the top-right of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Click Personal Settings on the left sidebar.
- Under Time choose the Timezone. Note that timezones offset by the half hour are not supported.
- Click Save.
In order to apply these changes to your tracker, you will need to force sync your tracker using Fitbit Connect.
- Right-click the Fitbit Connect icon in your system tray near the date and time.
- Click Sync Now.
Fitbit Ultra users must place the tracker on the base station to force sync with Fitbit.com.
If you're having trouble syncing your tracker, see the following articles for troubleshooting tips:
- I'm having trouble syncing my tracker to my dashboard
- My tracker isn't syncing and the time is incorrect after initial setup with the Fitbit app for iOS
- My tracker is not syncing with the Fitbit app for iOS
- My tracker is not syncing with the Fitbit app for Android
If your tracker is one hour off and hasn't adjusted for Daylight Savings Time (DST), follow the steps above to ensure you have chosen the appropriate timezone. Daylight Savings Time settings are automatically configured through your choice of timezone.