With the silent alarm feature Flex will gently vibrate to wake or alert you. You can set alarms from a computer or from a compatible mobile device.
Silent alarms can be configured to recur on multiple days of the week (for example, at 8:00 AM, Monday-Friday) and you can have up to eight alarms set on your device at once. Setting several alarms may drain your Flex's battery. If you find that you must charge your battery more often, you may want to reduce the number of silent alarms configured on your Flex.When your silent alarm goes off:
- Your Flex will vibrate and flash its center LED indicator light.
- This notification will repeat three times, or until dismissed.
- You can dismiss the alarm by tapping the window of your Flex twice.
- You’ll know your alarm has been dismissed when one light in the middle of your Flex’s display appears, then slowly fades away.
- If you miss your alarm, your Flex will alert you again after 9 minutes.