You can set silent alarms on your Fitbit Force, Flex, or One tracker using the Fitbit.com dashboard on your computer.
To set an alarm:
- Log into your Dashboard at Fitbit.com.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of your Dashboard.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Silent Alarms from the categories on the left.
- Click the Add Alarm button.
- Enter the Time you want the alarm to alert you.
- Choose how often you want the alarm to occur:
a. Once: Your alarm will alert you at the specified time and not repeat.
b. Repeats: You can choose which days you want this alarm to repeat each week.
- Click Save.
If the entry box turns red after you click "Save," you may have entered your alarm time in an incorrect format. You do not need to type in "AM" or "PM" in this space, but you do need to include a colon between hours and minutes.
- Your new alarm will be sent to your tracker the next time you sync.
You can also set silent alarms using your mobile device:
- Managing Silent Alarms from the Fitbit App for iOS
- Managing Silent Alarms from the Fitbit App for Android
Your tracker will vibrate and illuminate its display when a silent alarm goes off. This notification will repeat several times or until dismissed.
To dismiss the alarm:
- On your Flex, double-tap the window between alarm vibrations. You will know your alarm has been dismissed when one light in the middle of the display appears and then slowly fades away.
- On your One or Force, press the tracker's button. Your device will stop vibrating and return to normal functionality.
If you do not dismiss your alarm, your tracker will alert you again after 9 minutes.