- Your tracker's LED indicator ights cycle back and forth, from left to right.
- Your Flex no longer responds to taps, charging, or resets.
If cycling lights appear on your tracker's display:
- Try restarting your tracker.
- Attempt to update your tracker again using a different method, if possible. (e.g. If you used a mobile app to update the first time, use Fitbit Connect on your computer instead.)
- Contact support for further troubleshooting.
If your Flex no longer responds to taps, charging, or resets, your tracker may have encountered a critical error during the update process. Contact Customer Support for further assistance.