Now that you've received your replacement device, you'll need to follow a simple process to link it to your existing Fitbit.com account. This process will replace the device that's currently linked to your account, but will maintain all of your historical data.
- Open your replacement package and insert your tracker into the charger to ensure it has power. Zip Users
Insert the provided battery into your replacement Zip.
- Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup to download the latest version of Fitbit Connect for your tracker.
- Open Fitbit Connect.
- Click Set Up a New Fitbit Device.
- Click Existing User.
- Enter your Fitbit.com account Email Address and Password and click Log In.
- Click Yes when prompted to replace your existing tracker.
- Confirm your personal details.
- Choose your product.
- Follow the prompts to set up your replacement tracker.
You can also complete this process if you have a supported mobile device.
- Setting up your tracker with the Fitbit App for Android
- Setting up your tracker with the Fitbit App for iOS