To set up your replacement Fitbit Ultra tracker, do the following:
- Right click on the "Fitbit Service Manager" icon in the system tray application and choose "Account Setup" (Windows), or double click on the Fitbit application in the Applications folder (Mac).
- The setup process will then begin, and you'll see a screen that asks you to sign up or sign in.
- Log in with your existing account. You'll see a prompt on the page: "Already have an account? Log in".
- Click Log in, and enter your existing account information.
- You'll now be ready to go through the setup process.
- Plug in the base station, place your tracker on the base station, wait for the battery icon to disappear, then press and release the button on the tracker.
- Now click on Ready on the software running on your computer.
- Your tracker will show a series of numbers for you to type in. After successfully entering those numbers, and your preferred greeting, your Fitbit Ultra will be linked to your account.