If your Ultra tracker isn't syncing to your Dashboard, please do the following:
- Unplug your base station and restart your computer.
- Plug your base station back in, put your tracker on the base station and then wait 15 minutes.
- If a sync still hasn't occured after 15 minutes, uninstall the Fitbit software.
- Download the latest Fitbit software from fitbit.com/start/ultra.
- Once the software has downloaded, open it and log in with your existing Fitbit account information. Proceed to follow the onscreen setup instructions.
If you use a PC, plug your base station into a USB outlet in your PC. Look for the Fitbit icon in the lower right corner of your system tray.
If the icon is teal and gray, your base station is working.
If the icon is red and gray, please unplug the base station and plug it back in. If the icon remains red, please email Customer Support.