If you own a Fitbit tracker, your device will automatically count all your walking and running steps as well as the floors you climb (if you have a Force, One, or Ultra). In addition to this, you can manually log activities and other measurements detailed below.
While Fitbit does not currently offer any devices which track your heart rate, you can manually log your resting, normal, and exertive heart rate measurements to see graphs of your data.
Click here for heart rate tracking.
You can manually log blood pressure measurements on your Fitbit account to see graphs of your data.
Click here for blood pressure tracking.
You can manually log your blood glucose measurements on your Fitbit account to see graphs of your data. You can track your morning, afternoon, evening, and HbA1c percentage, or add your own glucose trackers. Fitbit users have access to three glucose trackers, and Fitbit Premium members have access to an unlimited number of trackers.
Click here for blood glucose tracking.
Set Up A Custom Tracker
Custom trackers are available to log anything for which we have not already provided a tracker. Examples might include how many grams of sugar you eat in a day or whether or not you smoked.
To create a custom tracker:
- From your Fitbit.com dashboard, click Log at the top of the screen.
- Click the Add custom tracker link in the upper right corner of the Log page.
- Enter a name for the item you'd like to track, the unit used to measure it (such as "milligrams" for caffeine), and choose a tracking type (either "number" for tracking quantity or "yes/no" for tracking whether something occurred).
- Click Add Log. Your custom tracker will now be visible on the Log page beneath the standard row of default tracking options.
Custom Tracker notes:
- When selected, your custom tracker will display a graph to compare the last 30 days of data.
- Click Edit or Remove next to the custom tracker name to change or delete your custom tracker.
- Unlimited use of one custom tracker is available to all Fitbit users. Fitbit Premium members have access to unlimited custom trackers.