You can set up your Fitbit One to connect and sync to your account via your compatible iOS device. Follow a set up flow below depending on whether you're setting up for the first time, replacing an existing tracker with a One, or linking a One that you already set up using a computer.
First time setupFollow these instructions if you're new to Fitbit.
- Open the Fitbit app.
- Tap Join Fitbit.
- Choose One.
- Tap Set up Your One.
- On the next few screens, enter your personal details. This information is used to calculate your base metabolic rate (BMR), which determines your calorie count for activities.
- Enter your name, email address, and desired password and tap All Done!
- Make sure your One is charged and press Start. Fitbit will search for your One.
- Once the One is found, click Next.
- Enter the four digit number that appears on the One's display and tap Next.
- Enter the greeting of your choice and tap Next.
- Tap Fitbit One 101 to view an introduction to your One.
Replacement setupFollow these instructions if you already have a Fitbit account and want to replace your existing tracker with a One.
- Open the Fitbit app and log in.
- Tap the Account tab.
- Tap Set up a New Fitbit Device.
- Choose One and tap Replace.
- Ensure that your Fitbit One has at least a 60% charge and tap Start. Your iOS device will search for your One. Once your One has been found, your iOS device will display the words "We Found a Fitbit One!" Tap Next.
- Enter the four-digit number on your One into the app and tap Next.
- Enter your tracker greeting and tap Next.Your screen will display the text "You're all set!" Tap Done to view your stats.
Linking to your iOS deviceIf you've already set up your One using a computer, you must link it to your iOS device.
- Open the Fitbit app and log in. You'll see a pop-up screen with the message "Sync-on-the-go."
- Tap Yes to confirm that you want to turn syncing on. The app will search for your tracker. You'll see the message "Linking to Fitbit," followed by "Linking successful!"
- Tap Done. You can now view your stats.