Meet Fitbit Charge 5, our most advanced health and fitness tracker that helps you keep a pulse on your stress, physical readiness, heart health, and overall well-being.
Take a moment to review our complete safety information at fitbit.com/safety. Charge 5 is not intended to provide medical or scientific data.
What's in the box
Your Charge 5 box includes:
|Tracker with small band
(color and material varies)
|Charging cable||Additional large band|
The detachable bands on Charge 5 come in a variety of colors and materials, sold separately.
Charge your tracker
A fully-charged Charge 5 has a battery life of up to 7 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary.
To charge Charge 5:
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer, a UL-certified USB wall charger, or another low-energy charging device.
- Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. Make sure the pins on the charging cable align with the port on the back of your tracker.
Charging fully takes about 1-2 hours. While Charge 5 charges, double-tap the screen to turn it on and check the battery level. Swipe right on the battery screen to use Charge 5. A fully charged tracker shows a solid battery icon.
Set up Charge 5 with the Fitbit app. The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. See fitbit.com/devices to check if your phone is compatible.
To get started:
- Download the Fitbit app:
- Install the app, and open it.
- If you already have a Fitbit account, log in to your account tap the Today tab your profile picture Set Up a Device.
- If you don't have a Fitbit account, tap Join Fitbit to be guided through a series of questions to create a Fitbit account.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to connect Charge 5 to your account.
When you're done with setup, read through the guide to learn more about your new tracker and then explore the Fitbit app.
For more information, see the related help article.
See your data in the Fitbit app
Open the Fitbit app on your phone to view your activity