Make healthy a habit with Fitbit Inspire 2, the easy-to-use fitness tracker with 24/7 heart rate, Active Zone Minutes, activity and sleep tracking, up to 10 days of battery, and more.
Take a moment to review our complete safety information at fitbit.com/safety. Inspire 2 is not intended to provide medical or scientific data.
What's in the box
Your Inspire 2 box includes:
The detachable bands on Inspire 2 come in a variety of colors and materials, sold separately.
Charge your tracker
A fully-charged Inspire 2 has a battery life of 10 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary.
To charge Inspire 2:
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer, a UL-certified USB wall charger, or another low-energy charging device.
- Align the pins on the other end of the charging cable with the gold contacts on the back of Inspire 2. Gently press Inspire 2 into the charger until it snaps into place.
To remove Inspire 2 from the charging cable:
- Hold Inspire 2 and slide your thumbnail between the charger and the back of the tracker on one of the corners.
- Gently press down on the charger until it separates from the tracker.
Charging fully takes about 1-2 hours. While the tracker charges, you can press the buttons to check the battery level. A fully-charged tracker shows a solid battery icon with a smile.
with your phone
Set up Inspire 2 with the Fitbit app for iPhones and iPads or Android phones. The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. See fitbit.com/devices to check if your phone is compatible.
To get started:
- Download the Fitbit app:
- Install the app, and open it.
- If you already have a Fitbit account, log in to your account tap the Today tab your profile picture Set Up a Device.
- If you don't have a Fitbit account, tap Join Fitbit to be guided through a series of questions to create a Fitbit account.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to connect Inspire 2 to your account.
When you're done with setup, read through the guide to learn more about your new tracker and then explore the Fitbit app.
For more information, see the related help article.
See your data in the Fitbit app
Open the Fitbit app on your phone to view your activity